You will find here the characteristics and settings of our equipment.
Feet settings advices
- Don't set more than 55 degrees on the front foot.
- Set the rear foot 5 to 8 degrees less than the front one.
- Set enough stance between the feet and place them in the middle of the contact length.
- Avoid any canting pad (set your bindings flat on the board), because it harms significantly the
correct body movement and edge control. The pad under the heel of the rear foot pushes the chest in
counter-rotation position (facing the nose) and reduces the frontside edge grip under this foot
(the nose will bite the snow, which causes a beautiful frontside flip!). The lateral canting pads put the
knees together and reduce the backside edge grip under the rear foot (the tail will sideslip) and also
reduce the movement ability.
Furthermore, the board bending during the laid turns already induces a canting under both feet.
- Set the same calf canting to both of your boots .